5 February 2014

REVIEW: L'Oreal Infallable eyeshadows





A while back I bought one of these eyeshadows in the shade 'Flashback Silver' and since then I have bought two more and I love all three of them, they are pressed pigments and so have a really good colour payoff and are lovely and have a lovely, almost creamy texture (although they are powder shadows). Flashback Silver is a purple silvery colour and I really love this one, it's not as silver as the name suggests and is great for daytime wear.
'Flashback Silver'

The next colour I bought is the shade 'Sahara Treasure' which is a lovely golden bronze shade which again is lovely and recently I have been wearing this shade a lot!
'Sahara Treasure'
The last shade I own is called 'Endless Chocolat'. This is a darker, warm chocolate brown shade which looks really pretty in the crease.
'Endless Chocolat'
Overall these eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented, apply really smoothly and last all day. They are shimmery but do not contain any of that horrible really chunky glitter that goes absolutely every wear. In short, these eyeshadows are perfect! They retail for £6.99 and are available to buy from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment