9 July 2014

HAUL: Feel Unique & Space NK

So it feels like I've been gone forever, I decided to take a break as uni was getting more stressful and I didn't have a lot of spare time to blog. Uni has been over for a while now and I've just been enjoying the summer but I felt it was time to return to blogging. As I recently passed all my modules I decided to treat myself to a few little bits.



First I went to Space NK and surprisingly was able to control myself, only picking up three items. The first was the Khiehls Micro-Blur Skin Perfector (£23.00). I was excited to try this after reading many positive reviews and I have to say it made my skin look amazing, it glides over the skin and reduces the size of pores. The texture is lovely and lightweight so when you apply foundation over the top there's no unsightly cakeyness that some of the thicker, more silicone based primers can produce after a few hours.
The next product I purchased for Space NK was the SachaJuan Hair Repair (£23.00). So far I have only used this once but after rinsing it out my hair felt really smooth and all the usual dry ends and frizz disappeared and were replaced with silky, shiny hair that looked really healthy.
Finally I purchased the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist (£16.50). This is one of those sprays, similar to the Caudalie Beauty Elixr, that are supposed to hydrate the skin and have a very relaxing scent. This smells incredible and it did feel cooling on the skin, however it did break me out so I'd advise caution when purchasing this product.
Next I made a small order on Feel unique. The first thing I ordered was the Antipodes Hosanna Intensive Hydrating serum (£27.99). I have yet to use this but as soon as I use up my current serum I'll be moving on to this as anything that will be intensely hydrating sounds right up my street.
Finally I bought the Antipodes Grapeseed butter cleanser (£24.99). Balm cleansers are my favourite for the evening and after using the Emma Hardie cleansing balm for a long time now I wanted a bit of a change. Again I haven't used this yet but I'll probably write a review when I start using it.
So that's everything I've been buying lately, what items have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment